Sports and Activity related questions
- I didn’t turn in my order form on picture day, can I still order?
Yes! All late orders must be placed through our website. Click here to order!
- I can’t find my student’s photo online, how do I select it?
All team and activity photos are sold by pre-order. Just add the sample product to your cart & we will get all the information we need from you to identify your student at checkout!
Portrait related questions
- What should I wear for my photos?
Keep it simple! Solid colors typically photograph best. We want your photos to look like you so wear what you feel comfortable in.
- How early should I arrive for my session?
We would like you to arrive at our studio 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment. This gives us enough time to check you into our system, answer any final questions, and allows some time for you to do any final touch-ups.
- What if it rains on the day of my outdoor appointment?
We will call you as soon as possible if we need to cancel your outdoor appointment. If you are scheduled for an indoor appointment also, we would like you to come in and have those photos taken. We will reschedule your outdoor for another day.
- Is there a minimum order for photos?
Yes, we do have a minimum order of $125.00 for prints.
- If I signed up for the digital package, how will I receive my images?
- We will email you a link to the photos within 2 weeks of your session. You will need to download the images from that link. The link will stay active for 30 days so be sure to download them ASAP. There is a $25 fee if the images need to be re-uploaded for any reason.
- How long do you keep images on file?
We typically store images for up to 5 years. Please call the studio for further information.
Please email us at email@example.com