Frequently Asked Questions
SPORTS AND ACTIVITY RELATED QUESTIONS:
- I didn’t turn in my order form on picture day, can I still order? Yes, please turn in your order form to the athletic office and we will grab it the next time we’re there, or call our Fridley studio to place an order over the phone. All orders not turned in on picture day will have $5.00 late fee, but will be mailed if you include your address. Any order forms turned it late without the $5.00 late fee will be called for pick-up at our Fridley studio when they are ready.
- Can I order more photos later? Yes, please call our Fridley studio and we can process an additional order for you over the phone. We keep sports’ photos on file for 2-3 years.
PORTRAIT RELATED QUESTIONS:
- What should I wear for my photos? Keep it simple! Solid colors typically photograph best. We want your photos to look like you so wear what you feel comfortable in.
- How early should I arrive for my session? We would like you to arrive at our studio 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment. This gives us enough time to check you into our system, answer any final questions, and allows some time for you to do any final touch-ups.
- What if it rains on the day of my outdoor appointment? We will call you as soon as possible if we need to cancel your outdoor appointment. If you are scheduled for an indoor appointment also, we would like you to come in and have those photos taken. We will reschedule your outdoor for another day.
- Is there a minimum order for photos? Yes, we do have a minimum order of $125.00 for prints.
- How long do you keep images on file? We typically store images for up to 5 years. Please call the studio you were photographed at for further information.
FOR ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT US AT:
Or email us at: